Saturday, September 1, 2012

Halloween Treat Box File!

I made this box in Make the Cut last year after seeing someone's project using a cracker box die.  Since I use eCals now I imported it changed the score lines and saved it as a SCUT3 file.  I love that it cuts out in one piece and can be re-sized, I've made two smaller ones and each one has gone together nicely.


Here is a closeup, I used one of my Unity's Stamps from the August Kit of the Month.  The paper is from Echo Park's Chillingsworth Manor, I love this paper!


Just fold on the score marks, glue and the twine holds it together.  Makes a great Halloween treat box that will hold some candy and even a lollipop fits inside nicely.




8 comments:

  1. Thank you Brigit for the neat file! I hope I have a chance to use it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigit,
    Thank you for this wonderful file! I can't wait to make something with it. Your Halloween Treat came out awesome. Thanks again for sharing.
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brigit, I LOVE your Treat box and file! It turned out sooo cute and was quick and easy to assemble. You can view the boxes I made on my blog below. Thanks so much! Misty
    http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much - This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Brigit! I love boxes, and this one is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this is such a cute box...and can be created for all sorts of occassions...I love all of your designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this file Brigit! I will send you a picture as soon as I am done making all 40 of them. I can't tell you how happy I was to find this little treasure! We have lollipop favors for my granddaughters birthday party and I was having a hard time finding something cute to do with them so they didn't look so plain and ordinary. This is just perfect! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete